A real solution, backed by science
Introducing the FDA-cleared, non-invasive pelvic floor exerciser that effortlessly strengthens your pelvic floor from home to treat the root cause of incontinence. Results in as little as 4 weeks.
4.5+ million safe and successful sessions
87% of women were defined as dry or nearly dry after three months
80% of women saw results in 4 weeks
98% of healthcare professionals would recommend INNOVO
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, try INNOVO risk-free
How it strengthens your pelvic floor
INNOVO’s FDA-cleared Multipath™ technology uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS).
During each 30-minute session, 180 perfect and effortless Kegels are delivered. These perfectly timed contractions mimic a woman’s natural reflex reaction when coughing or sneezing, resulting in stronger muscles and increased bladder control.
Use for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 12 weeks.
How to use INNOVO at home
- Spray each electrode on the interior of the shorts 3-4 times with the INNOVO spray
- Slip them on and connect the controller
- Choose the most comfortable treatment position: standing, sitting, laying down
- Turn on the device and slowly ramp up the intensity
- Relax for 30 minutes while INNOVO delivers 180 Kegels
- Pull off the shorts and hang them up so they are ready for your next session!
Find your perfect fit
INNOVO sizing is based on your low hip/seat measurement, NOT your pant size. Let's get started!
- Grab a soft tape measure
- Stand up straight with your feet together
- Wearing light or no clothing, place the tape measure around the fullest part of your low hip/seat area
- Breathe out and take your measurement - repeat twice
- Enter your measurement and we'll take care of the rest
INNOVO is designed to be used by adult women of all ages and sizes. However there are a few circumstances where usage is not recommended.
INNOVO should NOT be used if you:
- Have any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device.
- Have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- Have a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
- Are pregnant.
- Have epilepsy or is under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- Are wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection.
You should wait to use INNOVO until:
- At least six months after child birth or until lactation has ceased.
- The heavy days of period have finished.
You can carefully handwash your shorts in lukewarm water using a small amount of handwash detergent. Do NOT allow the connector parts on the shorts to become wet.
Do not: dry clean, use bleach, tumble dry or iron.
How to care for your shorts when not in use
We recommend that you take off the shorts immediately following your treatment.
You can hang them up in your closet using a clip hanger, or carefully fold them so that there are no creases on the interior electrodes.
Here are a few additional resources that you may find helpful.