Last modified: March 28, 2019
Atlantic Therapeutics, LLC (“Atlantic Therapeutics,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising on third party websites and services, if such advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Atlantic Therapeutics (including www.atlantictherapeutics.com) or any third party;
- any third party, including through any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Note, Atlantic Therapeutics is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, Atlantic Therapeutics Provider Group, P.A. (“Atlantic Therapeutics Medical”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). Atlantic Therapeutics Medical (or your own medical provider if you do not use an Atlantic Therapeutics Medical Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Atlantic Therapeutics. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website, and you must promptly exit our Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us using the form on our Site or by calling our phone support service provider at 833-891-6369.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), your medical history, and health information (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, using our Provider consultation services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, and other tracking technologies, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes;
- provide you with newsletters, advertisements, and other promotional communications (with your consent); and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your Atlantic Therapeutics account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing customer service, shipping, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Atlantic Therapeutics about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Atlantic Therapeutics, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Atlantic Therapeutics. We will only send your promotional materials and other marketing communications with your consent. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Atlantic Therapeutics to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us, or by Contacting Us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Atlantic Therapeutics as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your My Account page.
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Website and visiting the My Account section of our Website or through the Contact Us webpage. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. For certain information we do collect, we incorporate third-party technology designed to honor your browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanism.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. Our Website incorporates third-party technology designed to honor such signals and some similar mechanisms that may be sent by your browser or device and we may limit the information be collect and how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is transmitted by your browser or device and received by us.
9. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in your operating system.
11. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Atlantic Therapeutics, LLC
Attn: Director of Administration
6701 Koll Center Parkway
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Telephone: 833-891-6369, option X
Email: [email protected]