INNOVO is a unique wearable treatment for bladder weakness. INNOVO is available in a range of sizes and finding the right size will help you to safely and effortlessly strengthen your pelvic floor. Remember that INNOVO does so much more than your regular shorts, so it’s very important that you get the right fit for you.
To find your INNOVO size, you will first need to measure what we call your “INNOVO line”. To do this, you will need a soft tape measure, and a little privacy! Follow the instructions below.
Note: The INNOVO sizes do NOT correlate to US pant sizes, rather are based on your low hip/seat measurement.
How to determine the perfect fit
- Grab a tape measure
- Stand up straight with your feet together
- Wearing light or no clothing, place the tape measure around the widest point of your low hip/seat area
- Pull the measuring tape tight, but not so much that it is digging into your skin
- Breathe out and take your measurement
- Repeat twice to be sure you have the right measurement
- Match your INNOVO line measurement to the INNOVO size table
|INNOVO Size||Low Hip / Seat Measurement (inches)|
|2||32½" – 35"|
|3||35" – 36"|
|4||36" – 38"|
|5||38" – 40½"|
|6||40½" – 42½"|
|7||42½" – 44½"|
|8||44½" – 47"|
|9||47" – 49"|
|10||49" – 51"|
You have the right INNOVO fit if:
- They are comfortable for you to put on and wear
- They’re not too stretched or too tight
- They’re not hanging loose around your thighs
Having a nice, comfortable fit ensures that your INNOVO sits correctly around your body to deliver a safe and effective therapy.
Here at INNOVO®, we are constantly striving to improve our products. Our team is working hard to add more sizes to our range. If you don’t see your size today, sign up below to get updates from INNOVO and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest news about INNOVO as it happens.
Got a question? We’re here to help! Mail us on [email protected]innovo.com or call Toll-Free on 833-891-6369.