Frequently Asked Questions
Who should not use INNOVO?
INNOVO should not be used if the patient:
- Has a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- Is pregnant.
- Has a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
- Has any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device.
- Has epilepsy or is under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- Is wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection.
- Do not use in close proximity (e.g. 3ft) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment, as this may produce instability in the controller’s output.
The patient needs to wait before using INNOVO until:
- At least six months after child birth or until lactation has ceased.
- The heavy days of period have finished.
Can't find the answer?
Our team is here to answer your questions about INNOVO.
Reach out to us!