Exercise #3: Affirmations to Raise Your Vibration
Positive affirmations are one of the quickest ways to “raise your vibration.” They can truly lift your spirit while also being a powerful tool for manifestation. … but first, what does it mean to “raise your vibration?”
Well, quite simply - it means to “up your spiritual game!” As your vibration heightens, you will feel lighter and happier, and you'll begin to attract desires, people, and experiences to match your high vibe.
What is an affirmation?
An affirmation is a positive statement that impacts both the conscious and the subconscious minds. By believing in a thought or sentence and repeating it to yourself you have the power to attract more positivity, higher vibrations, and all your desires in life.
Below are 20 powerful affirmations for high vibration - repeat these slowly and confidently. *Bonus points if you do them in a mirror!
1. I am healthy and full of energy.
2. I attract positive energy like a magnet.
3. I am at peace with myself.
4. I am a high vibrational being.
5. I am the creator of my life.
6. My body is my temple.
7. I am happy now.
8. I am grateful for my life.
9. I am aligned with the universe.
10. I keep my energy level high.
11. I choose to be full of joy and gratitude.
12. I eat healthy to fuel my body.
13. I have a deep sense of well-being.
14. I fill my mind with positive thoughts.
15. I listen to what my body needs.
16. I attract positive people.
17. I spread happiness everywhere I go.
18. My high vibration helps manifest my desires.
19. I feel a complete sense of joy, love, and happiness.
20. Everything I need is within me now.
Exercise #4: Sound Bath Practice
A relaxing soak in the tub isn’t the only kind of “bath” that can have health benefits! Waves of soothing, echoing sound from traditional wind and percussion instruments, also known as a “sound bath,” may help with stress, fatigue, and depression symptoms.
What Is a Sound Bath? In general, a sound bath is a meditative experience where those in attendance are “bathed” in sound waves. These waves are produced by various sources, including healing instruments such as gongs, singing bowls, percussion, chimes, rattles, tuning forks, and even the human voice itself.
Since stress is associated with other conditions like diabetes and heart disease, engaging in sound baths might be a good preventive strategy to reduce the risk of chronic conditions, too.
How can you find such an experience to use in your practice? A simple google search will pull up hundreds of options. I recommend listening to one from start to finish before passing judgement. Allow yourself to relax and become immersed in the sound, while being mindful of how each sound makes you feel.