We reached out to 1,000 US women 35 years of age and older to learn what their Holiday wishes are this year. And the results are in!
- 87% of women who have experienced urinary incontinence feel it would be a dream come to be bladder leak free in time for the holidays.
- For eight-in-ten (80%) women who deal with hot flashes, finding a solution in time for the holidays would be a dream come true.
The last thing women want to deal with during their holiday celebrations is bladder leakage.
- Nearly all women would be embarrassed to experience bladder leakage/stress urinary incontinence during a holiday party at work (94%) or while ringing in the New Year at a party with friends (93%).
- Over four-fifths of women would be embarrassed to experience bladder leakage/stress urinary incontinence during a holiday dinner with their family (88%) or while opening holiday presents with their family (85%).
- Nearly all women (94%) would be embarrassed to experience bladder leakage/stress urinary incontinence while working out or taking their favorite fitness class.
- Nearly all women who have experienced incontinence (93%) believe they would be happier if they could get their bladder leakage/stress urinary incontinence under control.
Working off holiday indulgences is even more of a drag when you have bladder leakage.
- In fact, women would be happier in general if they didn’t need to live with bladder leakage.
An important gift this holiday season is personal health and wellness.
- Women are slightly more likely to prefer receiving a stress-free holiday over a gift card to their favorite store for the holidays (52% vs. 48%).
- Nearly three-fifths (55%) of those who have experienced urinary incontinence would pick being leak free/cured of stress urinary incontinence over a new piece of clothing (45%) as a gift for the holidays.
- Slightly more women would rather have zero holiday weight gain (53%) than a new television (47%) for the holidays, and as many would rather avoid suffering hot flashes (51%) than receive a gift card to your favorite restaurant (50%) for the holidays.
Are you choosing to make health and wellness a priority this Holiday season? With INNOVO, you too, could be leak-free this Holiday season.
Choose a life without bladder leaks