80% of users saw results in 4 weeks1.
effective and successful sessions delivered across the globe.2
physicians would recommend INNOVO.3
Your personal pelvic floor trainer
You’ll love working out your pelvic floor with the new and improved INNOVO shorts.
New hugged fit designed to feel like a comfortable embrace throughout. Soft, no-dig and now higher waistband; tapered legs; soft, smooth feel fabric…. Make you forget you’re wearing it, except your pelvic floor doesn’t.
We have also given the shorts’ connectors an upgrade to ensure your pelvic floor gets the best workout while you relax.
What is INNOVO, How does it work and why do you need it
Put on the shorts and let INNOVO exercise your pelvic floor muscles for you in the comfort of your home. No shame, you don’t have to hide to do you pelvic floor workout.
Only 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Better bladder control in as little as 4 weeks.
Find your fit
It’s all about finding the right one. The one that fits you perfectly. INNOVO does so much more than a regular pair of shorts, so it’s very important to find the right fit to ensure optimal outcomes from your treatment. This is why we have relooked at our size offer and we now have a new size range to ensure that your INNOVO sits correctly around your body and delivers a safe and effective therapy.
If you wonder how to find the right one, check our size guide!
Treat, don't tolerate
Here’s what’s included with your INNOVO:
INNOVO will be sent to you in a discreet packaging.
- Can I use INNOVO while pregnant?
- INNOVO is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- How soon after childbirth can I use INNOVO?
- Please wait a minimum of 6 weeks after natural birth or 12 weeks after a caesarean section before using INNOVO. Always consult your health care professional first.
- Can I use INNOVO if I have an IUD or Copper Coil
- INNOVO is not compatible with any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device (IUD) or Copper Coil.
- Can I use INNOVO if I have a health condition?
- INNOVO should not be used if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- INNOVO is not recommended if you have a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
There is no application process, and no interest charged.
Simply check the box at checkout, we’ll split the rest of the amount over four monthly instalments. You’ll receive your INNOVO upon receipt of your first payment which is payable when you place your order. The eight remaining instalments are payable on a 30-day basis by direct debit.
More information non-payment terms and conditions are available here.
Winners of over 10 awards, however, the best recognition comes with each customer story of success and knowing they got their lives back.
This keeps us motivated in delivering the best solution to bladder weakness.
Treat, don't tolerate.