INNOVO Shorts Pack
The INNOVO Shorts Pack has everything you need to refresh your INNOVO experience and continue to benefit from a strong & healthy pelvic floor. The pack includes INNOVO Shorts in your preferred size, a 250ml bottle of INNOVO Spray and a Quick Start Guide to assist you in getting the most from your INNOVO. This pack is compatible with the INNOVO controller. Simply connect the controller and cable to the Shorts to get started.
NOTE: The INNOVO Shorts Pack does NOT contain the INNOVO controller. Contains garment & spray only.
- Use for just 30 mins p/day, five days p/week for up to 12 weeks for long-lasting results
- 80% of users saw a significant reduction in leaks after just 4 weeks1
- 87% were defined as dry or almost dry after 12 weeks2
- 90% of users would recommend the therapy to others3
- Suitable for women and men of all ages
The INNOVO Shorts Pack does NOT include the INNOVO controller. Here's what will come in your pack:
- INNOVO Shorts with connectors
- INNOVO Spray (250mL)
- INNOVO Shorts Quick Start Guide
The INNOVO Shorts garment will connect to the original INNOVO Generation One controller.
INNOVO is available in a range of sizes and finding the right size will help you to safely and effortlessly strengthen your pelvic floor.
INNOVO sizes do NOT correlate to UK trouser sizes, rather are based on your low hip/seat measurement.
Here's how to measure yourself to find the perfect INNOVO fit:
Don’t see your size?
Here at INNOVO, we are constantly striving to improve our products. Our team is working hard to add more sizes to our range. If you don’t see your size today, sign up below to get updates from INNOVO and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest news about INNOVO as it happens.
- Can I use INNOVO while pregnant?
- INNOVO is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- How soon after childbirth can I use INNOVO?
- Please wait a minimum of 6 weeks after natural birth or 12 weeks after a caesarean section before using INNOVO. Always consult your health care professional first.
- Can I use INNOVO if I have an IUD or Copper Coil
- INNOVO is not compatible with any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device (IUD) or Copper Coil.
- Can I use INNOVO if I have a health condition?
- INNOVO should not be used if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- INNOVO is not recommended if you have a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
“Been doing this now for 5 weeks and it is fabulous - feel as if I am getting my life back - I am now dry and have had no wee accidents - will update again after week 12 but this system really works would defo recommend to give it a go”.
“I've just finished my second week of using the INNOVO shorts and have already noticed a difference, it doesn't seem much but I sneezed and didn't leak”.
“My bladder is so much better simplest thing I have used in a long time”.
“I have only been using it for one week but can already notice a difference. I did an hour workout without having to wear a pad and no leakage amazing!”.
“Brilliant, fantastic! Only 4 days in and I have a seen a noticeable difference. Sleeping right through the night for the first time in many many months! Would recommend to everyone”.
“I bought my INNOVO 12 weeks ago. I’m so pleased with the results I’m on my 11th week now and I’ve got to say it works. It’s expensive but it’s well worth the money, it’s better than wearing pads!”
"After having radical prostatectomy operation, and no improvement in leakage, it was recommended that I try innovo, if you’ve been there you’ll know what I mean, all I can say the improvement has been wonderfull, not perfect but almost back to normal, I would say try it you’ve nothing to lose".
"I had partial incontinence after removal of my prostate and in spite of pelvic floor exercises it was not improving. Using the INNOVO for about 12 weeks and I am now fully continent with no problems so I fully endorse this product".
1 Soeder S, et al, A randomised, controlled, double-blind, clinical study to compare two neuromuscular stimulator devices in female stress urinary incontinence: Effects on symptoms and quality of life. IUGA Conference 2018
2 R. Dmochowski – Novel external electrical muscle stimulation device for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: randomized controlled noninferiority trial versus intravaginal electrical stimulation. ICS Conference 2018
3 Observational study on the treatment of stress urinary incontinence with Innovotherapy, April 2014