This is a key step in your Innovo journey: find your perfect fit! Remember, the shorts are just the means to exercise your pelvic floor muscles and get better bladder control. Having a nice, comfortable fit ensures that your INNOVO sits correctly around your body to deliver safe and effective therapy.
Innovo shorts are unisex – so this applies to women and men.
Find Your INNOVO size
We have our own size range and it does not correlate to UK trouser or clothes size.
- Your hips are the key. Measure your hips with a tape measure
- Stand up straight with your feet together
- Wearing light or no clothing, place the tape measure around the widest point of your low hip/seat area – look at the picture for reference
- Match your INNOVO line measurement to the INNOVO size table
- If you are between sizes, good news: opt for the smaller one and you’ll be fine
|INNOVO Size||Low Hip / Seat Measurement (cm)|
|2||82 – 86 cm|
|3||86 – 89 cm|
|4||89 – 95 cm|
|5||95 – 101 cm|
|6||101 – 106 cm|
|7||106 – 112 cm|
|8||112 – 118 cm|
|9||118 – 124 cm|
|10||124 – 130 cm|
You have the right INNOVO fit if:
- The shorts are comfortable for you to put on and wear
- They’re not too stretched or too tight
- It’s ok if they are loose around the waistband
- BUT they’re not hanging loose around your thighs
Got a question? We’re here to help! Email us at [email protected] or freephone us on 0800 028 5687.