If you want to find out more about the science and research behind INNOVO, contact us for more information or download some of the research below.
- Change in Quality of Life Scores in Incontinence Patients following an Intervention of External Electrical Stimulation as determined by the Kings Health Questionnaire
Authors: B. O` Reilly, O. O`Sullivan, K. Siddiqui, D. Keane, M. Skehan
- Evaluating the change in Quality of Life (QoL) and Sexual Function Scores in Incontinence Patients following an Intervention of External Electrical Stimulation (EES)
Authors: F. Haab, D. Elia, R. De Tayrac.
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) of the Pelvic Floor Muscles using a Non-Invasive Surface Device in the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI); A Pilot Study
Authors: Sonja Soeder, Ralf Tunn
- A Novel Externally Applied Neuromuscular Stimulator for the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women—A Pilot Study
Authors: Ruth M. Maher, PT, DPT, MPT, BSc, Brian Caulfield, PhD, MMedSci, BPhysio
- A Comparison of Two Methods of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Delivery on Pelvic Floor Muscle Contraction in Healthy Subjects
Authors: Ruth M. Maher PT, DPT, WCS, BCIA-PMDB, CEAS, J. Crockett SPT, E. Landers SPT, C. Kozel SPT, D. Naik SPT, J. Vertucci SPT, M. Wilkes SPT
- The Efficacy of a New Pelvic Floor Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator compared to a Sham Modified version in eliciting Pelvic Floor Muscle contractions in healthy female subjects - A Validation study using Ultrasound Imaging
Authors: Ruth M. Maher, PT, DPT, WCS, BCB-PMD and Sheryl O’Farrell, PhD.
- Evaluating the Clinical Performance of a Novel External Electrical Stimulation Therapy for Urinary Incontinence - A Retrospective Case Series (N=104) – Study 1
Author: Gary Rainsford, BMR Health, Salem, Germany
- INNOVO Physician Brochure
Last updated: 6th September 2019