INNOVO is clinically proven to safely and effectively strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
Developed to treat the root causes of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI), INNOVO is a clinically proven, truly non-invasive solution used in the comfort of home. 80% of users saw a significant reduction in leaks in as little as 4 weeks1, and 87% were defined as either dry or almost dry after 12 weeks2.
INNOVO has provided over 2.5 million successful sessions across the globe with zero serious events reported, giving patients the control and confidence they need to lead an active lifestyle. When asked, 98% of physicians would recommend INNOVO to colleagues.3
Key benefits to patients
INNOVO strengthens the entire network of pelvic floor muscles painlessly, effortlessly, and completely non-invasively - making it the perfect at-home solution for treating Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- INNOVO is highly effective: 80% of users saw a significant reduction in leaks after just 4 weeks1
- INNOVO is safe: 2.5 million with zero reported serious events
- INNOVO is comfortable: made of breathable, skin-friendly material, and is pulled on just like a pair of shorts
- INNOVO can be used by a wide range of patients: suitable for use by both women and men of all ages
FDA grants DeNovo clearance to Atlantic Therapeutics for INNOVO therapy device to treat Stress Urinary Incontinence
We’re excited to announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted a DeNovo clearance for the INNOVO therapy device, an externally worn electrical muscle stimulator for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in adult females.
The impact of a weakened pelvic floor
Having issues with leaks can be an isolating experience for women and men. It can feel like a taboo topic, something to 'hide', which only makes it harder to find an effective treatment.
There are many triggers for incontinence — pregnancy, menopause, high-impact exercise, prostate cancer surgery, and usually, just one root cause: a weakened pelvic floor. And the impact on daily life can be profound:
- About 33% of women experience urinary incontinence after giving birth.4.
- Over 65% of those women are still affected over the next 12 years.4
- 23% of affected women say it reduces their activity level.5
- 23% state it negatively impacts their sex life.5
- 31% dress differently because of their symptoms.5
The INNOVO Story
The INNOVO difference
The science behind INNOVO