Who should not use INNOVO?
INNOVO should not be used if the patient:
- Has a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- Is pregnant.
- Has a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
- Has any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device (IUD).
- Has epilepsy or is under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- Is wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection.
- Do not use in close proximity (e.g. 3ft) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment, as this may produce instability in the controller’s output.
You should wait before using INNOVO until:
- At least six months after child birth or until lactation has ceased.
- The heavy days of period have finished.
Can't find the answer?
Our team is here to answer your questions about INNOVO.
Reach out to us!