How to use INNOVO
- How do I know what programme to use?
- How do I know INNOVO is in the correct position?
- What position should I be in when using INNOVO?
- What level of intensity do I need to reach?
- How do I use INNOVO?
- How often do I need to use INNOVO?
- How long does the battery charge last?
- How long should I use INNOVO for each day?
- How do I charge the controller?
- After the three-month program, how often should I use INNOVO?
- Do I need to manually contract my pelvic floor when using INNOVO?
- How much spray should I apply when using INNOVO?
- Can I use INNOVO more than once a day?
- How do I know when my treatment session is complete?
- Why is the INNOVO Spray required?
- Can I move around while using INNOVO?
- I had pelvic surgery. How soon can I start using INNOVO?
- Can I use INNOVO when I have my period?
- How soon after giving birth can I start using INNOVO?
- How soon after having a caesarean section can I use INNOVO?
- Can I wear a pad or liner while using INNOVO?
- What if the sensation is uncomfortable?
- Do I wear underwear while using INNOVO?
Can't find the answer?
Our team is here to answer your questions about INNOVO.
Reach out to us!