Do you accept returns?
We stand behind our product and want to ensure you are fully satisfied with INNOVO. Our product is able to deliver 180 perfect pelvic floor contractions in just 30 minutes, effortlessly strengthening your pelvic floor.
You have 30 days from the receipt of INNOVO to ensure that you are fully satisfied. Please contact us with any product-related questions or to initiate a return or size exchange.
Email us at [email protected] or call Customer Service at 0800 028 5687.
- We will issue a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which is required when returning incorrect or unwanted products.
- Customer Service will share how to return the item to us. Please ensure the package is clearly labeled with the RT code and that you reference the code in all related correspondence.
- Once the product is received, we will issue a refund or send the replacement or size exchange.
If your INNOVO is damaged or faulty, our Customer Care team will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you. If the product is still faulty, they will ask you to return the product. They will issue you a Return Tracking (RT) reference code. When returning your item, please ensure the product is clearly labeled with this RT code and that you quote your RT code in all correspondence relating to this matter. Once the faulty product has been received, we will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value.
All items returned to INNOVO, whether incorrect, unwanted, damaged, or faulty, will only be accepted if the following terms and conditions are met:
- All items must be clearly labeled with the RT reference code.
- All items are the customer’s responsibility until received by INNOVO. It is advisable to return your product by a traceable method.
It is not our policy to refund postage and packaging.
Can't find the answer?
Our team is here to answer your questions about INNOVO.
Reach out to us!