INNOVO Treats The Root Cause of Bladder Weakness
A 26-week pilot study of women with stress urinary incontinence found INNOVO® significantly improved their symptoms
- A randomized, controlled trial conducted across 12 centers in the U.S. found 87.2% of INNOVO users reported being dry or nearly dry after 12 weeks — a nearly 33% improvement.2
- After 4 weeks, 80% of women experienced noticeably fewer leaks, with 60% defined as dry.3
- After the 12-week treatment, subjects reported an average 74% reduction in involuntary leaks over 24 hours.6
- Another study showed an almost 72% improvement in moderate to severe symptoms after 12 weeks.2
- More than 87% of users were dry or mostly dry by week 12 — an improvement of nearly 33%.2
INNOVO Significantly Improves Bladder Control
In one controlled, randomized, double-blind clinical study, researchers found INNOVO users attained an 81.3% improvement in their pelvic floor strength over 12 weeks — an increase of nearly 48%.3
Another study of users who participated in the full INNOVO treatment found 81.3% of patients showed moderate to good pelvic floor muscle contractions, compared to the 47% baseline.3
Ultrasounds performed on INNOVO user over eight weeks of treatment showed:
- An increase in the ability to contract the pelvic floor while standing, resulting in cranial encroachment on the bladder by the pelvic floor muscles.
- Patients had more awareness of their pelvic floor after the treatment.
INNOVO Improves Quality of Life
A randomized, controlled trial conducted across 12 centers in the U.S. found patients who used INNOVO for the three-month treatment had a significant improvement in their quality of life.2
Reduces urine leakage
A randomized, controlled trial conducted across 12 centers in the U.S. found 87.2% of INNOVO users reported being dry or nearly dry after 12 weeks – a nearly 33% improvement.