A real solution, backed by science
Introducing the clinically-proven personal pelvic floor trainer that strengthens your pelvic floor from home to treat the root cause of incontinence. Results in as little as 4 weeks.
4.5 million safe & successful sessions
87% of users were defined as dry or nearly dry after 3 months
80% of users saw results in 4 weeks.
98% of healthcare professionals recommend INNOVO.
Real saving, real value - a one-time purchase vs a lifetime of pads
How it strengthens your pelvic floor
INNOVO’s Multipath™ technology uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS).
During each 30-minute session, 180 perfect and effortless Kegels are delivered. These perfectly timed contractions mimic a woman’s natural reflex reaction when coughing or sneezing, resulting in stronger muscles and increased bladder control.
Let INNOVO do the hard work for you
Put on the shorts and let INNOVO exercise your pelvic floor muscles for you. INNOVO delivers 180 perfect and complete pelvic floor contractions (Kegels) over each 30-minute session, safely treating the root cause of bladder leaks.
Only 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Treat your leaks in as little as 4 weeks!
How to use INNOVO at home
- Spray each electrode on the interior of the shorts 3-4 times with the INNOVO spray
- Slip them on and connect the controller
- Choose the most comfortable treatment position: standing, sitting, laying down
- Set your target intensity level and select start
- Relax for 30 minutes while INNOVO delivers 180 Kegels
- Pull off the shorts and hang them up so they are ready for your next session!
INNOVO is designed to be used by adult women of all ages and sizes. However, there are a few circumstances where usage is not recommended.
INNOVO should NOT be used if you:
- Have any implanted metal devices in the abdominal or pelvic areas including an Intrauterine Device.
- Have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- Have a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
- Are pregnant.
- Have epilepsy or is under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- Are wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection.
You should wait to use INNOVO until:
- At least six months after childbirth or until lactation has ceased.
- The heavy days of the period have finished.
You can carefully handwash your shorts in lukewarm water using a small amount of hand wash detergent. Do NOT allow the connector ports on the shorts to become wet.
Do not: dry clean, use bleach, tumble dry or iron.
How to care for your shorts when not in use
We recommend that you take off the shorts immediately following your treatment.
You can hang them up in your closet using a clip hanger, or carefully fold them so that there are no creases on the interior electrodes.
Here are a few additional resources that you may find helpful.