INNOVO does so much more than a regular pair of shorts, so it’s very important to find the right fit to ensure optimal outcomes from your treatment.
This is a key step in your Innovo journey: find your perfect fit! Remember, the shorts are just the means to exercise your pelvic floor muscles and get better bladder control. Having a nice, comfortable fit ensures that your INNOVO sits correctly around your body to deliver safe and effective therapy.
Innovo shorts are unisex – so this applies to women and men.
Find your INNOVO size
We have our own size range and it does not correlate to UK trouser or clothes size.
- To find your INNOVO size, you will first need to measure what we call your “INNOVO line, which is based on your low hip/seat measurement
- Stand up straight with your feet together
- Wearing light or no clothing, place the tape measure around the widest point of your low hip/seat area – look at the picture for reference
- Match your INNOVO line measurement to the INNOVO size table
- If you are between sizes, good news: opt for the smaller one and you’ll be fine
How do I know I have the right fit?
You have the right INNOVO fit if:
- The shorts are comfortable for you to put on and wear
- They’re not too stretched or too tight
- It’s ok if they are loose around the waistband
- BUT they’re not hanging loose around your thighs
Don’t see your size?
Got a question? We’re here to help! Email us at [email protected] or freephone us on 0800 028 5687.
Let INNOVO make it an everyday reality