INNOVO is clinically proven to safely and effectively strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
Developed to treat the root causes of bladder weakness, INNOVO is certified under the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and FDA cleared and clinically proven to improve involuntary leaks by more than 87% after 12 weeks.2
INNOVO has provided over 4 million1 successful sessions across the globe with zero serious events reported, giving patients the control and confidence they need to lead an active lifestyle.
Key benefits to patients
Recommended by 98% of physicians and 90% of users, INNOVO is the perfect solution for treating stress urinary incontinence.1
Studies show that after 12 weeks of INNOVO treatments, 87% of users were defined as dry or nearly dry2 — reducing leaks over 24 hours by 74%.6 Additionally, users who participated in the full INNOVO program found 81.3% of patients showed moderate to good pelvic floor muscle contractions, compared to the 47% baseline.3
INNOVO is highly effective.
- 80% of users saw a significant improvement after 4 weeks.3
- 87% of users were defined as dry or near-dry after 12 weeks.2
- 90% of users would recommend INNOVO® to others.1
- 80% of users found INNOVO significantly improved their quality of life.1
INNOVO is safe.
- FDA cleared
- Certified under the European Medical Devices Directive
- Over 4 million sessions with zero reported serious events.
- INNOVO was associated with NO infections in the largest clinical study completed (compared to 14% reported with vaginal probe devices).3
INNOVO is comfortable
- INNOVO is wearable and truly non-invasive.
- It’s easy to put on.
- Comfortable and convenient — perfect for home use!
- Stimulation strength can be fine-tuned to a patient’s comfort level.
- INNOVO is made of breathable, skin-friendly material, and available in a range of sizes to suit your patient’s needs.
INNOVO can be used by a wide range of patients.
- INNOVO is clinically proven to help women who suffer from SUI due to childbirth, high-impact exercise or menopause.
- See contraindications
The impact of a weakened pelvic floor
Having issues with leaks is an isolating experience for many women. It can feel like a taboo topic, which only makes it harder to find an effective treatment. But masking the problem with pads and blaming it on a “weak bladder” won’t solve the issue.
There are many triggers for incontinence — pregnancy, menopause, high-impact exercises — but there’s only one root cause: a weakened pelvic floor. Changes in hormones and stress put on the pelvic floor muscles make it harder for women to control their bladder, resulting in uncontrollable leaks.
And the impact on a woman’s life can be profound:
- About 33% of women experience urinary incontinence after giving birth.4
- Over 65% of those women are still affected over the next 12 years.4
- 23% of affected women say it reduces their activity level.5
- 23% state it negatively impacts their sex life.5
- 31% dress differently because of their symptoms.5
Dr. Sherry Ross and Ruth Maher PT, PhD, DPT, Co-Inventor of INNOVO
Ruth Maher PT, PhD, DPT, Co-Inventor of INNOVO