Replacement Gel Pad Set (INNOVO Generation One)
These replacement pads are solely for use with the first generation INNOVO product. They are not for use with the INNOVO shorts. This is a replacement set of 8 INNOVO electrode gel pads which fit all INNOVO garment sizes.
To find out if Innovo® is available in your region, please contact us.
When you first purchased your INNOVO, it came with 1 set of 8 pads. Please note: These replacement pads are not for use with the INNOVO shorts.
- This set of replacement pads contains two packs of gel pads, each containing 4 pads.
- These are to be placed onto the left and right garments of the INNOVO device.
- For optimum results we advise you should replace your INNOVO gel pads after 60 sessions or 6 months – whichever comes first.
- If they become visibly worn or dried out before this time then you will need to replace them.
- INNOVO pads are medical grade pads with patented technology.
INNOVO® is currently available in the UK with free next working day delivery.
If you are interested in international shipping please call + 353 1 9075393.
Deliveries normally take place Monday-Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm and must be signed for.
If you wish to make a change to your delivery details please contact us as soon as possible.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you believe your goods have been delivered in error, damaged, or if a fault appears during the 2 year warranty period please contact our customer service for further help.
UK: 0800 028 5687 FREE
Ireland: 1800 800 045 FREE
France: 0805 542 027
Germany: 0800 589 4965 FREE
International: + 353 1 9075393
or email us: [email protected]
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you believe your goods have been delivered in error, damaged, or if a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please contact the Innovo Customer Service Department for further help. If your problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email then we will ask you to return any affected goods to us. Please read the following to ensure you follow the correct procedure:
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED INCORRECT OR UNWANTED GOODS:
1. E-mail us at [email protected] or alternatively call the Customer Service Department on 0800 028 5687.
2. We will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which is required when returning incorrect or unwanted goods.
3. Our Customer Service Department will then advise you how to return the item to us. Please ensure the package is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
IF GOODS ARE DAMAGED OR FAULTY:
If you believe your goods have been delivered in either a faulty or damaged condition, or a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please follow these steps:
1. E-mail us at [email protected] or alternatively call our Customer Service Department on 0800 028 5687.
2. The Customer Service Department will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if your goods are being used correctly or if they are actually faulty. If the Innovo Customer Service representative believes your goods to be faulty or damaged they will ask you to return the goods to us.
3. The Customer Service representative will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which will be required when returning your damaged or faulty goods. Please ensure the product is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
4. Once the faulty product has been received, INNOVO®will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value (this will need to be verified by the Customer Service representative before a product is sent to you).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All goods returned to INNOVO®, whether incorrect, unwanted, damaged or faulty, will only be accepted if the following terms and conditions are met:
• All goods must be clearly labelled with the RT reference code.
• All goods are the customer’s responsibility until received by INNOVO®. It is advisable to return your product by a traceable method.
• In the case of a faulty unit we will only ask you to return your controller unit.
• It is not our policy to refund postage and packaging.