Who INNOVO is suitable for
Both men and women can benefit greatly from Innovotherapy. Here's a list of frequently asked questions on who the product is suitable for. If you still can't find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us on [email protected] or call us on 1800 800045 FREE and we’ll be happy to help.
INNOVO should not be used if:
- you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or any implanted electronic device.
- you have a suspected or diagnosed heart condition, without consulting a clinician first.
- you are pregnant.
- you have any metal implants in the pelvic/hip/buttock/lower back/thigh regions including an Intrauterine Device (IUD).
- you have epilepsy or are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- wearing the product necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered by injection.
Please wait before using INNOVO until:
- at least six weeks after the birth of your baby (consult a clinician first).
- at least three months after having a Caesarean section (consult a clinician first).
- the heavy days of your period have finished.
For more information visit our disclaimers and warnings page.
No, INNOVO is not recommended during pregnancy.
Please wait a minimum of 6 weeks after giving birth before using INNOVO, and always consult your health care professional first.
Please wait at least 3 months after a caesarean section before using INNOVO, and always consult your health care professional first.
INNOVO can be used pre-conception to deliver effective muscle contractions to strengthen your pelvic floor before pregnancy. Exercising these muscles to optimum condition can speed up recovery after the birth.
You should not use INNOVO if you have an IUD coil fitted which is made from any conductive material, such as copper. However as the Mirena coil is made from plastic and there is no conductive material exposed in the device, the Mirena model is compatible with INNOVO. If in any doubt please consult your clinician.
Please wait until the heavy days of your period have finished before using INNOVO.
Please consult your clinician before using INNOVO if you have had any type of pelvic surgery.
There is not upper age limit as long as you are in full health. INNOVO is intended for use by female and male adults.
If you suffer from prolapse you should consult with your healthcare professional before using INNOVO.
Please wait at least 3 months after a prostate surgery before using INNOVO, and consult with your health care professional before use.